I first read Anna Karenina in 1960. It was a set text in English I at the University of Melbourne. Like the swot I was, I read as many of the set texts as I could...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Anna Karenina"
Update me by email
- MELISSA LUCASHENKO Edenglassie. Reviewed by Michael Jongen
- AYESHA INOON Untethered. Reviewed by Ann Skea
- MYKAELA SAUNDERS Always Will Be. Reviewed by Robert Goodman
- GRAEME DAVISON My Grandfather’s Clock: Four centuries of a British-Australian family. Reviewed by Bernard Whimpress
- SARAH OGILVIE The Dictionary People. Reviewed by Ann Skea