The new novel from Uruguayan writer Fernanda Trias is set in a dystopian city and has unsettling echoes of recent events. When the fog rolled in, the port turned into a...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Fernanda Trias"
Update me by email
- AYESHA INOON Untethered. Reviewed by Ann Skea
- MYKAELA SAUNDERS Always Will Be. Reviewed by Robert Goodman
- GRAEME DAVISON My Grandfather’s Clock: Four centuries of a British-Australian family. Reviewed by Bernard Whimpress
- SARAH OGILVIE The Dictionary People. Reviewed by Ann Skea
- JO RICCIONI The Rising. Reviewed by Amelia Dudley