Glittering prizes, a fall from grace and the path to redemption – Barracuda is a complex novel of class, ethnicity and rage. Summer. Up before the sun, slip on speedos...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "competitive swimming"
Update me by email
- AYESHA INOON Untethered. Reviewed by Ann Skea
- MYKAELA SAUNDERS Always Will Be. Reviewed by Robert Goodman
- GRAEME DAVISON My Grandfather’s Clock: Four centuries of a British-Australian family. Reviewed by Bernard Whimpress
- SARAH OGILVIE The Dictionary People. Reviewed by Ann Skea
- JO RICCIONI The Rising. Reviewed by Amelia Dudley